
Dawson asked me to do a blog about him with lots of pictures. So here it is just as my son requested. After all, how could I resist that smile. It melts my heart.
.
Yes, that's an eyeball hat. It's from Aunt Stephanie.

So sweet

Up at Bridal Veil Falls

Eating a cookie in the tree.


He loves this Spiderman costume. When he first wore it, it was long pants. Now it's shorts.

Think he's a little cold???

Whatta goofy kid.
I absolutely love Dawson. He is the loudest, funniest, creative and lovable little boy. I love the random things he does and the creative ways he plays.

One morning I came downstairs to find this.
3 comments:
I agree-he is a cute kid. Love all the pics. One thing I noticed while you were here is he's always smiling. He's definitely loud but that way you know where he's at or that you need to look for him if it's too quiet.
Hey, on the previous post it says a comment was removed by a blog administrator. What does that mean? Just curious. I've never seen that before.
on the other post, I removed the comment. I'm the administrator and I can remove what people say. It turns out, this is how Ty explained it, and since he know computers I believe him. But, a computer can look for 'key' words and then leave inappropriate comments or links to 'other' sites. And thats what happened.
Cute! Calin will probably be ready to pass on his Spiderman costume soon and we'll be sure to send it your way.
Post a Comment