I'm sure the title says it all, but here's the story behind the title.
Ty was changing Sawyer's stinky diaper last night when I hear him exclaim,"ahhh, oh man!"
I was sitting on the couch behind him so I couldn't see what happened. I asked if Sawyer 'sprayed' him. He said, "no, he pooped."
I went to see how I could help him and to my surprise, Tyler's hand from his wrist down was covered and dripping in poo. Not only that, it was all over his pant leg and the blanket.
Apparently while Ty had Sawyer's legs lifted in the air wiping his bum, he just exploded. It was projectile poop.
Once I stopped my laughter, I finished cleaning Sawyer while Tyler went and cleaned up.
I have never seen so much poo fly out of a kid.
The moral of this story; don't change a diaper prematurely.
5 comments:
Poop happens. All over. Funny story. Babies doing what babies do best.
Bet you were glad Ty was on the recieving end of that one. Sawyer always had a lot of gas whenever I was holding him. Maybe you're lucky this is the first time he's done this. The potential was surely there. Thinking about your situation makes me chuckle.
Um, yuck.
That's hilarious! We called Isabelle volcano butt for awhile because she did that a few times.
Thanks for making me laugh!
Post a Comment