Well, a week ago my friend Jayanne came to pick up her little boy Colby from playing over. He and Xander had a blast together. As she was leaving Dawson went out side and made an attempt to pee in the snow. I caught him and he announced to every one that he had to go potty. Kenzie took him up stairs so I could say good-bye.
In the mean time, he goes in the potty but, couldn't get himself redressed. He brings me down his pants, but no pull-up. So I send him back up to get it. As I'm walking out with Jayanne to her car, Colby and Xander take off running around. Then I hear this little voice from in the house screaming "mommy, mommy." I look up and there in the window is Dawson saying HI. He then proceeds to climb up on the window- sill and stand on it. And that's when I realized my son is now standing there in all his naked glory for me and Jayanne and any other passer by to see. He waves and screams and wiggles his man-hood for the entire neighborhood to witness.
Oh to be so free.
As Jayanne leaves, I apologize to her for my young son's exposer. She just laughs and says, "There's always a show at the Keith's house."
Thanks Jayanne for thinking it was as funny as it really was. And for allowing Colby to come back the next week.
6 comments:
hehehehe. That's great!
I guess that if you got it, flaunt it. Some day he'll decide that it isn't proper for that type of exposure. Do you think that he'll be shy around girls as he grows up?
At least he told you he had to pee. Hurray!
I don't see a problem here.
What a funny story, save that one to tell his prom date in 14 years!
Hey Danielle has a new post. Where is yours?
Post a Comment