Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Dawson Thought

I had to share this cute thing Dawson said the other day.
We were driving in the car and Dawson said look mom the snow has sparkles. It was sooo pretty. I enjoyed seeing the sparkles too. Dawson then got very upset when he saw tracks in the snow. He said, "who made those tracks in the snow, that's not very nice to ruin the sparkles."

Now one last very cute thing he is doing right now.
He is standing on a stool (aka potty chair) behind a TV tray singing 'It's my Turn, it's my turn. It's always my turn on earth.' Guess where he learned that song-
Yep, Kenzie. He might have a few words wrong, but it's too cute.

3 comments:

Kate said...

Aww! My kids liked the sparkles too. As do I of course!
Do you listen to the CD or do you have the DVD? I've been wanting to get that CD. Maybe when I come out west this summer I'll have to pick it up.

Dad said...

Hi ya Keri. Yup kids can say the cutest things sometimes. You just have to follow their line of thinking and you'll have to agree with them. Tracks in the snow, Oh No!!

mom said...

Remind him of the sparkles next time he wants to turn them yellow. Kate-you can borrow my DVD anytime you want. It sure was fun watching you and David sing along with every song when we watched it last year. That was definitely a tape/book you all grew up with. You guys even questioned some of the words and you were right when we checked in Dad's songbook. What memories you guys have. What memories it brought back.