A bunch of us are competing in our own version of the Biggest Loser. We started this Monday and it goes until April 12th. Basically we all put in $25.00 and gave my friend Tiffanie are starting weights. Then we weigh in every week and report our new lower number to Tiff. She will then calculate our % loss and e-mail the results weekly. It's an honor thing so hopefully everyone is honest and does their best.
I am really excited to be part of this not only for cash prize. The winner recieves 70% of the pot and 2nd place gets 20%, 3rd place 10%. Not too shabby to walk away pounds lighter and $300.00 richer. Personally this might just be the kick in the butt I need to reach my goal. If anything, it will sure be fun.
5 comments:
I am glad that you are having your friends to help motivate you. I go to the fitness center but I spend most of my time in the pool area. Snorkeling in the lap pool and even in the hot tub. I have fun but the fat must enjoy it too, because it keeps hanging around for the fun of it all.
How cool! I wish I had friends like that. I could so use an extra $300! Or even $100. Actually I'd be happy with doubling my $25 so I can put gas in my car and buy Naiya socks. Yeah, I'm that broke. lol
What a great way to motivate each of you. Good luck! Wouldn't be surprised if you walk away with the prize-money is a great motivator. You'll be all ready for your next 1/2 marathon.
I want to join. Can I start on Saturday though, then my weight loss will be much better! Already down at least 15 or so. Good luck.
I think that is such a fun idea! Do they have a prize for some on increasing their weight the most?
Post a Comment