So this morning I had a great time with Xander. He insisted on wearing his Storm Trooper costume to school. I told him no he had to wear school clothes. He threw a huge fit so I told him fine, if he was going to act this way then I was throwing the costume away. He quickly got dressed and agreed that he would wear it after school.
Then, he needed to brush his teeth. And he told me that he wasn't going to brush them good because I wouldn't let him wear his Storm Trooper. I said, that's fine, and when you go to the dentist and he says you have a cavity that needs to be filled it's not my fault. And when the dentist has to drill the inside of your tooth because it's so rotted away, it's not my fault again because you chose not to brush good. But, if it will make you feel better you can wear your Storm Trooper costume to the dentist.
Then came breakfast. I made blueberry muffins. What a good mom right. I asked Xander if he wanted a muffin. He said, I hate blueberry muffins. I'm allergic to them.
Oh really. Yes, and I'm allergic to strawberries, and peanuts. Oh and cherries. But, not scrambled eggs, and that's what I want for breakfast.
These are the days that honestly just made me smile. I wasn't mad, I was very humored by it all. He such a stinker, but I love him.
2 comments:
Glad he didn't include chocolate on his list.
Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed. I hope this weeks mornings go much better. :)
Post a Comment