I have been thinking of names for this soon to be here little nephew of mine.And here are a few I like. Feel free to use them and then give me all the credit for naming my little nephew. I kept in mind that Curtis doesn't want anything that sounds like a last name and at one point you had mentioned Curtis for the middle name.
Issac Curtis Nielsen
Cade Curtis Nielsen
George Curious Nielsen
Sawyer (I love this one for my next boy. If Tyler ever agrees to another baby.)
Reed Nielsen
Thomas Train Nielsen
Neo Nielsen (Had to throw that one in for a follow up to Trinity)
Joshua Ivan Nielsen
Pablo (Dawson suggested this one)(Guess what was on TV.)
Mathew BMX Nielsen
Samuel Dodge Ford Nielsen
OK. so some of the names are silly. But others are very doable. Consider them. Don't knock em' all. I might use one someday. Hopefully if need a name it won't be a boy name. Kenzie would die!!!
7 comments:
I vote for Curtis Jr Jr! By the way sis, you need to update your profile info a bit, the kids ages are off.
Sorry Kate, I'll take care of that.
You must have been really bored when you thought up some of those names.
Well I guess they beat Gonzo or Dip Chit Nielsen!
Hey, if you don't appreciate Dip Chit, then I won't suggest anymore!
OH Dan, I appreciate it, I just would hate to use it and then you can't. I'm sacrificing so I can save it for you!
Keri, what happened with Ty's jury duty? How was halloween?
Keri, I'll need your help when I have a fourth! You are AMAZING! LOL. I love the middle names...
Post a Comment