Yes, I Keri Keith have read all the books in the Twilight series. I know hard to believe that I actually read 4 books. But it's true.
My family and several friends have all read them and I decided it was time to do it. My friend Danielle wanted me to go the movie with her, but before I could go I needed to read the books. Mission accomplished. And we already have our movie tickets for Nov. 21st. Looks like it's a date night for me with my good friend and a family of vampires. Bring it on!
For those wondering, I read all 4 books in 1 week. I have no idea how because in that week I also worked and had church meetings and went to the gym every night. It's amazing what you can accomplish staying up till 2 in the morning.
I will confess that I was hooked. They were great books and completely absorb you into them. I could have read forever. At least until my eyes slammed shut and wouldn't open.
If you haven't read them, please try them. Trust me,I never read books. In fact, I would rather give birth than read. However, these were wonderful!!
10 comments:
Way to go Keri! I enjoyed the books.
Can't wait for our date night!
Your buying the popcorn right? LOL j/k
You are funny. I am getting book three today from Crystal. I can't say that I have read them all in 1 week. That is crazy but I read them much quicker than any other book. I have to get certain tasks or projects done during the day before I allow myself to read. and I agree I could read until the end and not even think twice about it. I am totally sucked in. Christian makes fun of me and my vampire books.
Congrats! Don't know how you did it with your busy schedule. Only other series I remember you reading this enthusiasticly [did I spell that right?] was The Work and the Glory. Have to let me know how you like the movie.
Congrats! I will read books for you if you will give birth for me...deal?
Congrats! I will read books for you if you will give birth for me...deal?
Sounds good Genevra! Just let me know when!
Hey Keri! I found your blog through the Ceislak's. Hope that's ok. I LOVE these books! They are addictive! I read the first one in about 12 hours, then read it again in another 24. I hope they don't slaughter the movie. I didn't realize tickets were already on sale!!! I hope I'm not to late to get some. Tammy
Welcome Tammy. Enjoy my wild stories!
I haven't read them, in fact I thought there were only 3. Someday if I can get my hands on them I'll read them too. So no spoilers!
Post a Comment