Yes, I got a phone call again. All I can say is that Xander's teacher has earned her place in the Celestial Kingdom. That woman has so much sweetness in her heart. Thursday she called me to let me know what Xander had done at school this time.
On Thursday, Xander's class goes to library. They kids are expected to walk in line single file, not push, don't run. The usual rules. Xander and another boy didn't walk "right" so they were sent back to the classroom with the teacher's aid to re-walk to the library. The boys turned around and took off running. Through the school hallways back to the classroom. When the aid got there the boys were under the desk hiding. She told them to get out and they (Xander) proceeded to call her names. Such as; POO-POO Head, Ca-ca Head, DOO-DOO Head, and so on.
I promised her I would take care of Xander and we would correct this immediately.
She is so sweet, that she felt bad calling me to tell me how rotten my kid is. She always says, he's just a boy with lots of energy. That's how little boys are. OK, other little boys can be like that, but mine better knock it off! She even gave me positive things about him and what he does do good. She's an angel I tell ya.
So, now it was time for the talk and the consequence.
Xander did tell the whole truth of the inncodent. He even gave more details than the teacher did. Soon he will learn that in cases like this, less is better.
No comments:
Post a Comment