"What's gone" you might be asking yourself. Well, After many many years it was time to part with my hair. Yes, Ladies and Gentlemen I have cut it. 9 1/2 inches of it. I was ready for a change and it was time. Tyler has always said, "it's your hair, do what you want." So I did.
I now have hair above my shoulders and a very cold neck. I forgot what it feels like to feel my bare neck and not have anything over half way down my back. I keep hitting my shoulders when I brush my hair because I forget to stop. And lets not talk about how much shampoo I used the first time I washed it.
Now you might be wondering what Tyler's reaction to the drastic change was. I can sum it up in his one word, and I quote "SEXY". What else could a girl ask for.
Some one even said I look younger. OK I'll take it!
9 comments:
How are you gonna tell us you cut your hat and not post a picture!
My thoughts exactly, Kate. Did you donate it to that program that makes wigs for kids with cancer?
You could donate it to me. I'd rock your hair! Oh, and I'd like to 'third' the motion on the pics! DO IT!!!
Well since my comment has been said I guess I won't bother saying it again. I will say "How Rude" though. Get those pictures up girl!! Now!!
It does look really good.
See Becky saw it! OK granted she's my neighbor.
Keri! I want to see it since I'm not there for a while. I know exactly how you feel. Your comments sound all too familiar. Forgetting to stop and the shampoo thing, I couldn't believe how much less shampoo I needed with shorter hair. I've had long hair all my life until recently when I cut it shorter. Please share a picture!
Once again hot stuff... Where's the photo??? Quit teas'n and give us a peak.
Comment on Xander... he gets it all from his Dad... who got it from his mother!!
I want to see a picture!!!!
Post a Comment