For those who need a laugh, read on. For those who think nakedness is bad, stop here.
My sons, yes both of them have discovered how fun it is to be naked. It started at bed time when they would undress to get PJ'S on and it just escalated from there. At any given moment of the day I can be bombarded by the sounds of laughter and then a little jingle that goes like this.
"Nuddie Bootie. I'm a little nuddie. See my Buddha belly. Spank my bootie cause I'm a little nuddie."
Sad to say but it is the most hilarious thing to experience. I think what adds to the scene is the shaking of a 2 yr old's little bum and then his manhood it all it's glory to be seen by all.
Xander is not as bad, it's mostly Dawson. However I have found Xander playing in his room with cars- Butt Naked. When asked why he was naked he replied,"I just wanted to play naked." "My clothes were twisted." "So I took them off." OK. How do you argue with that!
Welcome to my world! Never a dull moment around here. For those wondering how often this actually happens lets just say, Dawson gets redressed about 3 times a day!
1 comment:
That's so funny! Love the song!
Post a Comment