We had a great Easter Sunday. The Kids woke up ready to see if the Easter Bunny hid eggs for them. As they ran around trying to find shoes and getting their baskets ready for the big hunt, Tyler went out to make sure the Easter Bunny had come. wink, wink. And then he came into the house to deliver the good news. The kids squealed in delight. They had to wait a few minutes in the house while we put new batteries in the camera and took a few pics. The reason I tell you this part is because in those 5-10 minutes someone had eaten the candy out of a bunch of eggs. Kenzie looked out the window and said, Mom some of the eggs are opened. What!! Yep, someone came and took the candy out of about 8-10 eggs and just dropped the empty egg back on the ground. I then cursed the person with massive, explosive, diarrhea from eating stolen candy. And I hope it came true. Then my repentance came when my daughter taught me a lesson. She said, "well, maybe some little kid didn't get an Easter and thought some of the eggs were for them." Ok. I raised her right. And she has a good heart. But, I still hope the person had mild diarrhea.
The kids then went out and scattered about collecting eggs. When the yard was bare they returned to the house to see what treasures they found. After doping them up on sugar we got ready for church and away we went. After church we made several attempts at taking a picture with all the kids perfectly posed. A challenge the children won. And later that evening Tyler's brother Nate, his wife Stephanie and their son Todd came over and we all decorated Eggs and had dinner. It was a great day for all. Except for the diarrhea thief.
Enjoy these pics of my spirited children.

The call of the Dawson.

Xander dancing instead of holding still for the picture.

This is about the best group picture we got. It just shows my kids individual personalities.

Decorating Easter Eggs.
4 comments:
I love that picture of Dawson. He looks alot like his dad in that picture. (surprise surprise)
I thought my belly felt a little odd on Easter Sunday. Now I know that it's because the candy that I FOUND had a curse placed on it by an evil witch. If she only knew what I did to the candy in the eggs that I didn't eat! (I hope her kids liked all that pre-licked candy they got!) "Mommy, why are all the M&Ms melted, and my chocolate bunny has no head?" I guess the joke's on her!
I sure like the pics of the kids. I miss them. Dawson's hair really was long-I love it. He does look more like an O'Connor than a Keith. Bout time we got one. Sorry about the candy but your daughter is wise beyond her years. Hope whom ever took the candy didn't bless/pass the sacrament later that afternoon. Is nothing sacred in Mormonville!
Dawson looks like his team just kicked the winning field goal!
Post a Comment