Can you believe my baby girl is 7. Kenz chose to invite 2 friends to Kangaroo Zoo for her birthday instead of having a big party at the house. Sounded good to me. No games to plan. No cleaning. And best of all, no stress. Kangaroo Zoo is a huge warehouse like building full of those giant blow up slides and jumpers you find at carnivals and fairs. The kids had a blast and played for hours. Here's a bunch of pics from Kenzie's birthday. I hope you enjoy!
Kenzie's in the mouth of a dragon.

Kenz and Dawson climbing up one of the slides.
Dawson jumping with the Lochness Monster.
Kenzie and her friends playing. Brianna and Taylor.
I know the pic is fuzzy, but I had to show off the hair.
Pic below is Xander conquering the monster.
2 comments:
That picture of Dawson with his hair sticking up reminds me of another little kid 30+ years ago whose hair could not be tamed and stuck straight up in the air! I wonder if he still has any of that hair. Lemme check...NOPE! We miss you guys. The kids are getting huge!
I always said that Dawson reminded me most of you Dave at birth. He had hair that stuck up like that from day one. It was just a different color. Now he looks like his Uncle Dan. With a little Tyler in him. Wonder why?
Post a Comment