As was Xander refusing to come get his hair cut Sawyer was more than happy to climb onto my stool. So he became my first victim. When Xander realized he wasn't getting out of his hair cut, he ended up on the stool next. Slowly, ever so slowly, Dawson made his way to the hair stool.
OK. time for the back story to this part.
I buzzed my boys hair outside. That way Mother Nature (wind) does the clean up for me. While my awesome neighbor Becky was texting me I told her I was out buzzing my boys to come down and chat. And she did! She even brought her super cute twins, Maci & Beckett and her older daughter Cait with her. Having the twins in arm resulted in my other neighbors joining us too. My yard turned into a great social gathering. And a place to get your hair buzzed too.
Becky joked, "I should bring my boys down too. You're doing a good job." I told her, "Go for it, I'm already covered in hair and my stuff is out."
As I finished Dawson's hair, Becky ran home and grabbed her two oldest boys, Brenton and Landon. So I buzzed them too. Now we both had very handsome freshly buzzed boys.
My clippers got their work out yesterday.
But, just when I thought I was done. Along came someone else for a buzz.
Tyler wanted his cut too. So onto my stool he climbed. Or just plain sat down.
His hair was so long, I couldn't help but mess around while cutting it.
He's also the only one I got pics of so here's my champion hubby, putting up with my silliness.
I had all of his hair buzzed off, except for this patch right in the front.
I tried to convince him to leave like this for a day.
He wasn't having it!
HAHAHA!
He's such a good sport.
His final look.
I personally thought the cupie/troll doll look was a winner.
Here's Sawyer's new look.
I took this today.
No comments:
Post a Comment