We got there on Friday night with just enough time to let the kids run around with their cousins before bed. Then the adults could visit while all the kiddos caught some zzz's.
On Saturday Kate and I ran some errands and made a quick visit to Dan and Jess's so I could meet their sweet little Lizzy.
She was beautiful and perfect. I even got to feed her a bottle.
Oh my, how could I not be. Two brand new baby girls. I so wanted to take one home with me. Or two!
Lizzy and Daphne
I wasn't the only one who wanted in on the baby cuddles.
Kenzie was loving Miss Lizzy.
I was holding Lizzy and Sawyer came over and said, "I'nna hold him. I'nna hold him."
I tried correcting him and said, "you wanna hold her."
He then followed it up by saying, "I wanna hold it."
I couldn't help but love the picture on the right. Look how cute he is looking at her.
It makes me think he'd make such a great big brother.
Too bad daddy's not on board.
Daphne and Lizzy meeting each other for the first time.
When this picture was taken I made the comment,
"See honey, we could do twins."
His reply, "Never. We're not pullin' a Becky."
(My neighbor Becky has twins.)
1 comment:
Fun weekend and beautiful babies. What more could you ask?
Post a Comment