Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Splash Pad Fun.

My mom made the comment that I must keep the sun screen companies in business. Between my sister with the most fair skinned boy and me we probably do. I was thinking about how many cans/bottles of sun screen we've gone through this summer already and it's gotta be at least 4-5.  But, hey cancer is much more expensive than preventative sunscreen.
These pics are from a little play group we had down at our park. We had about 4 moms show up and bunch a kids between us. Once again it was a chance for moms to get out and visit with each other while kids play.
 Do you notice a theme for my summer? Play, play, play!
Here are a few more summer pictures of water fun.
I don't have any pics of Xander and Kenzie cause they opted out of the fun. They stayed home playing on the x-box.

Sawyer is trying to plug one of the water spouts with a flip flop.
He's just too cute to not take pictures of.

Dawson

Dawson showing how strong he is to Cait and Brenton.
(Becky Weaver's kiddos)

Becky's beautiful Cait.
I love her swim suit.
It's so Wilma Flinstone.

Dawson and Brenton discussing important matters.

4 comments:

mom said...

I thought the same thing about Cait's suit. How cute.
OK so I think Sawyer is changing in his looks but I cab't decide who he's looking like. Sometimes he is outright Dawson other times not. Guess you'll have to keep posting more pic's till I can decide.
Your older 2 lost out for sure.

Missy said...

OH MY GOODNESS!
That first picture of Dawson, I totally see Ivan in it. Freaky!

Kate said...

Naiya would LOVE that giraffe swimsuit, you should find out where she got it from!

Becky said...

It was a hand me down and it is so cute dont you think. but Kohl's had a pink and black giraffe print one.