Monday, August 6, 2012

Father and Sons Campout.

OK so this post is going to be vague mainly because as the title suggests, I wasn't there. After all, it was for men only. But, because Tyler was awesome and took pictures for me I need to put them up to share with all of you. In reality, I need to blog them for memory sake.
Dinner time around the camp fire.



I do know that after the camp out
when everyone else left,
Ty took the boys up to Mirror Lake
to swim a bit.


Floating in style.

The boys decided the water was too cold.
Guess the rafts were good for something.

My boys.

After the lake they headed over to a waterfall.

My man.

The boys had a blast hanging out with dad all weekend.

1 comment:

mom said...

Good dad as always. Where was Sawyer? He's a son too. Looks like Xan and Dawson enjoyed themselves.