It was late in the day when we went so it was already dark and the day time activities had already ended. But, we purposely went late so that we could have dinner before and so the kids could go on the haunted hey ride. I wasn't too concerned with the kids missing out on the day activities because we will be back throughout the month, several times. Trust me!
As a matter of fact we'll be back on Monday night while I work and Tyler does my gymnastic trade. Then he'll come get the kids from me and I'll finish working. This truly is the best job for a stay at home mom. The kids can come with me!
On the way to the farm.
There was much excitement in the air.
Who needs sand when we've got corn.
Sawyer playing in the giant corn box.
Kenzie and Xander going down the giant slide.
Mommy and Sawyer.
The flash was a little bright for him.
The kids anxiously waiting for the haunted hey ride to start.
I discovered that when Xander gets scared (a good kind of scared) he giggles a lot.
Sawyer just looked at all the different characters wide eyed without blinking.
Mackenzie is giggley screamer. This would be a scream followed by instant giggles.
Dawson is my tough guy. He laughed at all the people and would tell them,
"I know you have a mask. I saw it in the barn during field trips."
That's my little stinker.
We had a great night and lots of family fun time.
2 comments:
OK so I have to ask. Is it really a hey ride? Such a fun fam activity. Judging by the smiles, they thought so too.
Yes mom, a tractor pulls the wagon through a haunted area. It is really fun and cute for the kids.
Post a Comment