Sunday, October 30, 2011

Crafty, Creative, Keri

Oh what, Oh what do you do on a Sunday afternoon. Get creative.
We have a gazillion pumpkins on our porch thanks to the farm and I thought, "hmmm what could I possibly do with some of these?"
And so the wheels in my head started cranking and 'Angry Pumpkin Birds' were formed.
I had so much fun making them. I would change a few things about them. But, in reality it's the night before Halloween and they'll be yucky soon enough.
Actually I might make them into Pumpkin pie.
Ahhh yes, I learned how to make pumpkin pie from scratch. Even the crust.
GO ME, GO ME!
Here are my 'Angry Birds'
He's my fav.
I think he turned out so cute.

Kenz painted the blue one.
(I had to give credit where credit was due.)

Hehehe. So much expression on their faces.

My little 'Andry Bird' scene.

On display out on the porch.

3 comments:

Kate said...

Awesome!

mom said...

Those look great. What a fun idea. Bet Dawson appreciated them.
I'd love to taste your from scratch pie. Never had pumpkin but from a can.

chris w said...

Love it! So fun. I saw a family that had made Angry Bird costumes and I thought of you. :)