Friday, October 28, 2011

Future Farmer

Why o why did I wait until the last day of field trips to take my camera? As luck would have it, the batteries were dead and only a few pics were able to be snapped before the camera stopped.
The weather held for most of the month for us and all those field trippers. We only had a couple days of not so pleasant weather. Don't get me wrong, it's been cold. Very cold on some days. But, I'll take the cold over rain and snow. Last year I remember standing out at the corn maze for hours in snow. This year I'm still nicely tan/sunburned and my toes survived.
Here are a few pics of Sawyer on our last day.

A day at the farm wouldn't be complete without an orange iced cupcake.

I love his little frosting face and bright blue eyes.

After a long, hard fun filled day at the farm
it's nice to come home and strip off the pants.

1 comment:

mom said...

Glad you and Sawyer survived your month at the farm. Nice of the weather to cooperate too.