And it didn't just stop in the kitchen. It spread into the living room too.
It seems that mommy can't shower and leave Sawyer alone in the care of his 2 older brothers while they are playing the Xbox. They have proven to have obtained the Keith gaming gene. This would be the gene that does not allow for multitasking during the play of video games. Or while watching TV. Or while on the computer. Maybe I should just call it the lack of ability to multitask in general gene.
When I came down, Sawyer saw me and was all giggles and jabbering and pointing. I think he was telling me all about what he had done. I couldn't help but, grab the camera and capture the moment. And the guilty party enjoying his mess.
In this picture,
he was telling me who spilled popcorn.
Here he's showing me how to step on it and make it stick between your toes.
If you look at his face,
you can see the joy he has in his mess.
Here's the popcorn trail leading into the living room.
Good thing he's so darn cute.
3 comments:
Stinking kids!
I think I inherited that Keith gaming gene too!
I think I'd have made the boys clean it up. Consequences you know. Love the looks on his face.
Post a Comment