His field trip was to Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving Point. He was able to go through a corn maze, play on a slide, and other stuff. I honestly don't know what all he got to do because I was busy doing field trips at Hee Haws. I do know he said my farm is more fun cause he would get to bring a home a pumpkin.
I laughed, because the last thing we need is another pumpkin. We currently have a porch full of gourds and pumpkins. Even Mr. and Mrs. Pumpkin Head are on our porch.
When Dawson got home he had an amazing spider painted on his face. I had to snap a pic of it before it got washed/rubbed off.
He's so studly.
Our pumpkins
We don't have as many as we did in years past
because Dawson wasn't at the farm with me everyday to bring one home.
This is one of our little spiders hanging outside.
It was craft night at the Keith house.
The perfect pair.
In potato or pumpkin.
Our porch.
Happy Halloween!
2 comments:
Looks like you guys are all ready for Halloween to come.
Did Dawson fight you to leave the spider on? It's pretty neat.
Fun pumpkins!
Post a Comment