Today's little giggle for you.
Dawson: "Who made our bodies?"
Me: "Who do you think?"
Dawson: "Jesus did. And he did a good job with mine."
Me: "Laughing."
Dawson: "I got all my toes and my heart is working." "Guess I'm not dead."
I want to thank my Heavenly Father for sending me this little 'sun' of mine. Dawson can truly brighten any day with his witty comments. He is my little ray of giggling sunshine.
Gosh I love him!
2 comments:
lol. That boy is a riot. I can't figure out who the heck he takes after as far as his comments goes. Guess he's just one of a kind. You really need to get your blog printed so you have these comments to show him when he's grown. Then when he has a son like him you can prove it.
That kid is alway thinking. He has a good mind, and with those kind of questions he will learn quickly and learn a lot.
Post a Comment