Despite the title, this is a very light hearted story. But, it could make you stop and think.
Dawson was in the kitchen eating his bowl of cheerios when he begins talking. Now, knowing Dawson when he's alone and starts to talk my ears immediately perk up because it's almost a guarantee that something great is going to come out of it. And he did not disappoint.
Here is his conversation as a cheerio.
"I feel like I'm floating. Ahhh. This milk is so nice. Oh No, it's a mouth. Nooooo, it's Dawson's mouth. I'm a gonner." Chomp!
This is our own little personal glimpse into the short lived life a cheerio.
Now to make this post a little more thought provoking. If a giant mouth were coming near you about to gobble you up. Have you lived a full and rewarding life? Have you accomplished the things that were most important to you? Are the things you're stressed over really that important. What regrets do you have? Take care of them now and live a life worth living.

2 comments:
Good thoughts.
Death by gobbling isn't my ideal way to go.
Post a Comment