Sunday, July 25, 2010

Trip to the zoo

Adventures at the Cleveland Zoo.


Fun times at the zoo.













Bet you wish you could pet a dinosaur.

Check out Xander's expressions in the pics. And Dawson doesn't seem to be able to close his mouth.

Dawson is putting that dino in it's place.

I love Xander's face in this pic.

I don't think they would be smiling if that dino was real.


Dinosaur Park was the biggest hit by all. The kids loved it.


















Riding on a dinosaurs back. You don't get to that every day.



Cute little Sawyer chillin in the stroller.















Ty really is having fun!













My cute family enjoying a day at the zoo.

3 comments:

Dad said...

I am glad that they had a good time. It give them many memmories. It was my first time there, and I really enjoyed being there with your children.

mom said...

It was fun wasn't it-heat and all.

Kate said...

I love the dinos!