Tuesday, July 20, 2010

3 months


Sawyer turned 3 months already. I can't believe how fast he's growing and changing. Why do they have to grow so fast. He has really started to become his own little person. His smile melts his mommy's heart. He has a cute little chuckle that is developing. His big blue eyes are always alert and attentive. He started scooting while on his tummy. He gets his knees under himself and then pushes out. The stinker is way too little for this.



He stills has the little bit of red tint in his hair, but the stuff growing in looks a little brown-blond. If you've heard his full cry then it's a sound won't soon forget.

When it comes to his size, he is following the trend set by his siblings. He is wearing clothes true to size. he is just starting to get into 3-6 month clothes.

What a good sleeper I was blessed with. He sleeps on average 8-10hrs a night. I think the Lord knew I would need a good sleeper if I was to have this little surprise baby.

Sawyer is my precious, littlest man. I am thankful everyday I have him.
It's amazing to me how much love my heart can hold. And now with Sawyer in our family it's holding even more.

3 comments:

Kate said...

Cute cute baby!

mom said...

I'm glad I got to meet him before he got too old. I will agree with your comment about his cry. I think he's afraid he won't be heard over his siblings, esp Dawson.

Dad said...

I think that he is great. I just love him as I do all your children. I had a great time with your children. We had many special moments.