Disclaimer:
Mom, there is a pic attached to this post of you and your hair is not done. Though it looks just fine. But, this is my blog and can put on it what I wish and I loved this pic.
I loved the love that radiated from these pictures of Sawyer with his grandmother and great-grandmother. As I look at these pictures I could feel the love radiating off of them. There is such tenderness and kindness expressed in the grandmother's faces.
My heart is filled with so much love for these wonderful women. Love for my grandma who has always shown me love and kindness my entire life. She has always supported me and my family and all the choices we've made.
And love for my own mother. How can I begin to put into words the impact she has had in my life. She has been my best-friend forever. She's been my confidant and shoulder to cry on. I've know I can rely on her for a listening ear and for advise. She has taught me to be the mother I am today.
I only hope I haven't let her down.
I love the tenderness in her face as she looks down at her youngest grandchild. I can feel the love she has for him and how proud she is of this little baby.
I am so thankful for the opportunity that my children have to know these wonderful women and I hope they look to them for guidance and support as I do.
6 comments:
I'm glad you breached the "post pics of mom" barrier first. I, too, shall follow, if I ever feel like blogging.
What a great post! Your Mom is awesome! Great photos!
Oh...I love it!
yeah, your mother loves her grandchildren. I guess you could tell.
Thank you. My kids [all 10] and my gkids mean the world to me. Your dad's pretty high on that list too.
Cute!
Post a Comment