All Because Two People Fell In Love.
Tender!
Such sweeties! Can't wait to meet Sawyer! By the way, what are you doing June 12th? Can I come visit? We'll be hitting a hotel that night but I want to come see you that evening before I fly out on Sat morn.
Such a sweet moment.
I wonder tired out the other first. Like you said 'big day for the boys'.
Hope mom took advantage of the moment and did the same.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Tender!
Such sweeties! Can't wait to meet Sawyer! By the way, what are you doing June 12th? Can I come visit? We'll be hitting a hotel that night but I want to come see you that evening before I fly out on Sat morn.
Such a sweet moment.
I wonder tired out the other first. Like you said 'big day for the boys'.
Hope mom took advantage of the moment and did the same.
Post a Comment