Saturday, May 8, 2010

Aim batter, batter, batter.







Today was Xander's first baseball game. Last week the games got rained out. But today was absolutely beautiful. Xander got "2 hits and ran super fast." That's a quote from him. He had so much fun. I had to leave his game early to go do gymnastics trade but I did get to see him hit the ball and run to 1st base. He was beaming with pride and so were we!






3 comments:

Dad said...

Keri, you were always the best cheer leader. Your little brother will verify that fact. I am sure that you had a lot to do with your son beaming with pride. I think that your great cheering sometimes embarrassed Daniel. You enthusiasm helped Xander a lot. I know that it means a lot to him, even if he doesn't know it right now.

becky said...

I knew he would love it. Baseball is all boy just like Xander. I am glad he is enjoying it.

You grandma and grandpa are so cute. I haven't had grandparents living for many years. How fun your kids get to meet yours!!!

mom said...

Good going Xan. He looks so cute in his ball cap. Here come my memories again.