Monday, May 17, 2010

Chocolate milk!

My sister recently posted on her blog a little story about being a mom and finding a cheerio in her bra. So I thought I'd post this little cleavage story for you all to chuckle at.
I recently found a chocolate chip melted between the 'girls' when I took my bra off. I told Ty about it and little ears must have been listening because Dawson then asked me,
"if I was making chocolate milk for the baby."

3 comments:

Dad said...

Doesn't chocolate milk come from a brown cow? How can chocolate milk come a white woman? I was listening to the news last night and they said that chocolate milk is suppose to be really good for you. This coach was making all of his athletes drink it. It was suppose to make them lean and keep them hydrated.

mom said...

Oh my gosh, that is too funny! What was your answer?

Missy said...

Well, were you?