Today I received a phone call at 9am and it was my wonderful grandma Bruderer. She and gramps were here in Lehi from Wyoming and wanted to come out and visit and meet their new great-grandson. Sawyer is grams and gramps 42nd great -grandchild. Isn't that amazing prosperity.
Sawyer cuddled right into grandma's arms and fell fast asleep.
Gramps said, "well done, he looks like a baby." Such a deep thoughtful man.
Grandma did comment that Sawyer is a good blend of his brothers and he looks like a Keith. Thank-goodness for that! Tyler can't deny this one.
4 comments:
That's so cool they came to visit!
Your Grandpa is a crack up! I am going to steal the line and use it sometime. So funny!
Hello Keri, Happy Mother's Day. I called my mother to wish her a happy mothers day, and she told me how much they enjoyed their visit. The love seeing the little fellow. My mom thinks that he looks like Xander, a lot. I am glad that you guys got to get together. Good times.
G&G are looking great. It's the first pics I've seen since Dan posted the halo pic's. I asked Gma if she gave him proxy kisses and hugs from me and she assured me she did. Love that lady. Glad thru everything Gpa hasn't lost his sense of humor.
Post a Comment