So, in my last post I said that anyone that didn't believe my story about the Bishop could ask him. It turns out someone did. I know because we ran into him at Walmart and he said, "Keri I heard you wrote something about me on your blog." I started laughing and said, Yes I did. We laughed about again and I just told him, Hey at least we know you love your wife and it's completely natural. He agreed and laughed as he walked away.
Guess, I'm not in too much trouble. I still have all my callings and Temple recommend. And a very honest relationship with the bishop.
4 comments:
What did his wife think? Hopefully she has a sense of humor, too.
So now they have looked up blog and are getting a good laugh.
I hope so. I'm always good for a laugh.
haha!
Post a Comment