It's hard to believe that Kenz's gymnastics meets will be ending this weekend. She has done so great. Her skills have improved, her confidence has improved,and it all reflects in her outstanding scores. I will post all her scores in another blog when she finishes this last meet. Then you all can see for yourselves.
She is very talented and still says she's going to the Olympics some day. Hey, I say if that's her goal then shoot for the stars sweet heart!
We have been very blessed to be able to afford her gymnastic classes. I do trade 4 days a week with one of my best friend Emma. So it's a win-win for me. I earn enough in trade vouchers to pay for all of her monthly tuition plus I get to hang with Emma more. All I have to do is tear down the gymnastic equipment on Tues, Thurs, Fri, and Sat. It takes about 15 mins. So it's well worth the drive and voucher. The huge plus is that when it's a full gym tear down. That means every piece of equipment must get put away and it takes about 50 mins. I am the Supervisor on Friday and Saturday so I earn double the vouchers. Woo Hoo! Any extra vouchers can be saved and applied on months we run short on trade days due to Holidays. Or they can be applied to the competition season. Happy Day!
Good luck Kenzie. We are so proud of you!
6 comments:
Good for you Kenzie! Congrats on all your hard work! That's really cool that you can do a trade for gymnastics. I'm sure that helps right now! I really hope that a job comes through soon for Tyler. God bless!
Better than a needle in the arm!
I am not sure who had to work harder, Mackenzie or you. The early get-ups, the getting kids ready, and those drives down that road with all those crazy people on the road. That drive alone is a job to contend with. Good going both of you.
We loved watching her meet, post pics!
I agree with Kate-where's the pics. It's great that Kenz is so commited at such a young age. Glad too you've been able to work out the $ situation. Where there's a will there's a way.
Yeah Kenzie. do you have video of her competing. If you do you should put it on so we can see. Just a thought. I hope she knows how great a mom you are to do all that extra work for her.
Post a Comment