Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Crack!!!


Here's just a little something that Dawson told me the other day. It was very funny.
He was wearing a pair of PJ's that fell down a little in the back. Just enough to show the tip of his little plumber's crack. I reached over and gave it a little tickle while saying, "I see your baby crack."
He then turned and said to me,
"Now your finger smells like crack cause I just tooted."
What?!! It was so funny. Guess that will teach me to tickle his crack.

5 comments:

Dan said...

Funny. Cute pic. Can't wait to see you guys soon!

mom said...

How funny. Teach you to keep your fingers to yourself.

Dad said...

The ole stinky finger. Oops.

Keri said...

He is a funny little man. Never a dull moment with him around.

Anonymous said...

Yup, that will teach ya! :)