So for those of you that don't know, Tyler got laid off last Tuesday. He called me and gave me the heads up so when he showed up at home I wouldn't wonder what was going on. He did get an awesome severance package. And that will help. Plus full benefits with the package. We are now just kinda in the process of wondering what the future will hold. As long as we're together that's all that matters to me.
I have found some benefits to him being home. I can go running without pushing a stroller. He has fixed the kids bikes and got them going. He lets me take off and do my shopping without kids. And he makes killer chocolate chip pancakes. They are delicious! And he has even worked out with me. He might not do that to often though. He was quite sore the next day.
I think he might go a little stir crazy soon. He's not use to being around all the schedules and running around. I have a routine and now he's part of it. So I use him. If your here then I'm taking advantage of it. Right! That's where the running without a stroller comes in. He gets to keep Dawson while I go.
He might want to find another job quick before, I really take advantage of him being here! I still have a honey-do list he hasn't touched.:)
6 comments:
Unemployment is not fun. I don't know what hits you the hardest..the indignities you feel for not being financial productive, or the bills that keep coming that you wonder what you are going to do to pay them. Being layed off and unemployed myself at this time, I can truthfully I understand and my heart goes out to you. I wish I could help.
Thanks Daddy-o. I think that what doesn't break ya, makes ya stronger. This too shall pass. For both of us. Hey maybe we'll have to come live with you.:)
Good luck with your honey-do list. Dad's been off since Jan and my list has barely been touched.
Hope Ty finds a new job soon. It's tough out there. My fingers are crossed we are not next! I would have a hard time not spending the whole sererence package at once and make it last.
Argh! I'm so sorry Tyler lost his job! I hope he finds work again soon. Hang in there. You are always one to have a positive outlook on life. Love ya Keri.
Sorry to hear that. :( We'll keep you guys in our prayers. HUGS!
Post a Comment