So, no Ty hasn't found a job yet but, For the first time this school season Tyler took Kenzie to school. She got herself up and ready. And just as I was about to get moving, Tyler came upstairs and said he would take her to school. Whattttt!!! OK.
So I laid back down and was lazy until 8:15. I couldn't believe it. I stayed in bed until after 8. Go me. It felt wonderful.
That feeling didn't last too long because then it was time to get Xander ready and off to school.And I had to get ready so I could help in his class at 10.
After that I went for a nice walk/run with my friend Becky. That was wonderful. It just feels good to be outside and moving. Ahhh the warmth of the sun.
And tomorrow Tyler gets to be mister mom again because I'm going on Kenzie's field trip to the zoo. Good luck hon!
5 comments:
It was fun to go run/walking with you. Yeah you for sleeping in a bit.
Maybe Tyler would want to go with Mackenzie on her field trip. Or are you choosing the better way out? It is good that Tyler is getting up early. I've gotten lazy since I've been laid off. I stay in bed til after six. I do hope that things are going okay for you guys. We pray the Lord to bless you in these times. Love ya.
Funny how we wish dad's good luck to do what we do everyday huh.
Good point Missy. Don't let dad fool you-he even stays in bed till after 7.
I think Brian would go crazy! I know things happen for a reason though and I like what you said in a previous post about being happy as long as you are together. I think it's great that you have sucha great attitude about it. I hope Tyler finds an opportunity somewhere else soon.
Love ya! Becky Manwaring
Post a Comment