I had to leave church early with a sick little Dawson. I brought him home, took his temp and it was 103. I gave him some meds and soon the fever broke and he was good to go. That's my boy! But, you'll notice in a pic below Dawson not in it. That's because he was passed out until the fever broke. After church the other's came home and we ate. We had ham and corn and potatoes and other stuff. Yummy!
After dinner/lunch we had all the kids go outside for an Easter egg hunt. That sneaky bunny came and hid Easter eggs all over the yard while we were eating. How clever was that! Eggs were everywhere. The Easter Bunny even hid big special eggs for each kid. I explained to the kids that the pink egg was Trinity's, yellow-Kenzie's, blue-Xander's, and green-Dawson's. Well, I must have not been as clear as I thought because Dawson would only pick up the green eggs. He would pass by every other color until he found a green one. It was too cute. He only picked up other colored eggs once he realized there was candy inside them too.
We had a wonderful time. The kids of course had a blast and I just loved having my family around.
Below are some pictures. Enjoy!
Happy Easter!
1 comment:
Cute! We love egg hunts!
Post a Comment