It turns out the miracle I was looking for has arrived. I know I'm a little late on the update but putting it in writing or actually typing it might just jinx it. However, it seems to have helped Xander with his behavior. We had teacher conf last week and Xan's teacher had many praises for him. This was such a relief to me because I truly was dreading it.
He has a lot of energy and is learning how to control it better. She said he has to be reminded a few times about what he's suppose to be doing but, for the most part he is doing better. As a matter of fact she said he is a like a completely different kid than from the beginning of the year. If that's not progress than I don't know what is!
Way to go Xander!!! Keep it up!!
3 comments:
YaY!!! He's such a good kid! I love that I'm able to spend some time with him. Love ya Keri Berry
Good job Xander! I remember dreading conferences for one of your siblings [who shall remain nameless]. By the end of HS I just stopped going. What a coward I was. I got so tired of hearing how smart that kid was if only they would settle down in class [liked messing w/friends] and do their homework etc. Hope Xander continues on the path he's on now. Good luck.
I know that wasn't me!
Post a Comment