My sister tagged her siblings to complete this list. So I took her up on it.
6 quirky things about me.
1. I am very anal when it comes to loading my dishwasher. If Tyler loads it, I check it out and will even reload it to the way I like it.
2. I cannot share my milk with anyone else. I won't let the kids drink out of my cup, or eat out of my cereal bowl, or even use the same spoon for ice cream.
3. I can't stand my kitchen messy. If it's messy and I need to make dinner or cookies or something, I will clean the counters, load the dishes, and sweep before I can start.
4. Laundry is a big issue for me. All my shirts and Tyler's, even the kids shirts have to all face the same way in the closet. I know when Ty hung a shirt up because it's usually backwards from the rest. And the jeans all have to be folded a certain way.
5. My lawn. I am the one who mows our lawn and it is mowed (for the most part) on Thursday. I won't even let Ty mow. Anal I know!
6. I cannot stand to watch other people brush their teeth. I had a hard time over coming this to help my kids do theirs. And I have to brush my teeth first thing in the morning. Contacts go in and then the teeth get brushed.
There you have it! Now you know how retarded I truly am. Hope you all still love me and my quirks!!!
7 comments:
I have some of your quirks- I can't share milk (icecream is okay). All the shirts have to face the sameway, and the folded stuff (pants and whites have to be a certain way too).
I can't bake cookies unless the kitchen is clean, though it's okay if it's just dinner. You're too cute!
Just so you know, that is why we never bothered to load the dishwasher while at your house, we knew you would just redo it. We weren't being lazy, just didn't see the point in it being done twice.
Awww Keri! I still totally love you!!!
I think you guys are weird! I love sharing my milk, especially if its room temperature or warmer!
I tried to leave my comment yesterday but for some reason I couldn't. Yes you are retarded and we do love you anyway! [aren't we all in some way or another?]
Dan your comment would make me puke!
Wow! It sounds like you make yourself do all the chores around your house. You've got to get over that. Let your kids pitch in, then sit back, relax, and enjoy a job half done! :o)
Post a Comment