I have been such a slacker lately. To update you all on our activities here we go.
Dawson is now 3. He's such a big boy now. I can't believe my baby is 3. Where did the time go?
Kenzie and Xander and doing good in school. Xander really enjoys doing his homework. I never have to fight him to get it done. Kenzie is a different story however. She has more drama than a soap opera. All the tears, all the whining, and all the drama. She could definitly win an "Emmy" with her acting.
I am now a little busier. I started working just for the month of October. I work at 'Hee Haw Farms" My friend Emma, (the one I walk with) asked me if I wanted a job helping her do feildtrips at the farm. Hee Haws has a corn maze and haunted corn maze. It is the perfect job. I can do anything for a month right!
It's also perfect because I can take Dawson with me. He runs around the farm all day without a care in the world. He plays with the animals and feeds the goats his cheetos. He loves chasing the bunnies. His new favorite thing to do is the hayride. He was content to ride it over and over but, not anymore. He has taken a liken to Josh the kid that drives the tractor. As a matter of fact, they are quite buddies. Dawson now sits on Josh's lap and helps drive the tractor. Can you imagine getting a hayride from a 3yr old. Dawson loves it. He and Josh head off every day to go drive tractor. So cute! I might end up witha a little farmer.
Having a job does make for long days. I still get up at 5:40 every day to do my 4 mile walk with Emma. Then as soon I get home, I get Kenz up and ready for school. Off she goes by 8. Then it's time to get Xander up and ready. Dawson usually gets up during this time. Both boys get dressed, fed, teethbrushed, and off to school for Xander by 9:15. Then off to work for me. I usually teach the kids about pumpkins and then they get to go into the pumpkin patch and pick their own pumpkin. Some days fieldtrips last until 3ish. That means I get to stand out in the sun for hours on end with little kids running around. Atleast I'll still have a tan.
Then I head home to pick Xan and Kenz up and the neighbors. And it's time to do homework with kids, get dinner, do baths, and put them in bed. Tyler gets home around bath time and after kids are in bed I meet up with a friend and off we go to the gym. I crawl into bed one tired momma, just to do it all over again in the morning.
5 comments:
We appreciate you letting us add to the craziness this weekend!
When you write all down you can see how crazy your life is. At least October is about 1/2 way over. And somehow you still have time to help me plant my flowers. Thanks by the way.
Wonder if that's why a wise Prophet once said mom's shouldn't work outside the home. He must have known how much work she'd be doing inside the home. Don't get me wrong-I am not preaching that you shouldn't be working especially for only a month and being able to take Dawson with you is a plus [how bout a pic of him driving the tractor]. It will be nice for you to have a little extra Christmas money. Don't you wonder how some mom's who have to work juggle their schedules like that 5 days a week? Be glad you could choose to work and aren't forced to. Have fun.
Holy moly you're a busy lady. I'm tired just reading about your day. Or I'm tired b/c Naiya was up for hours last night, but you know, whatever.
Wow you are amazing! I wish I had as much energy!
Post a Comment