Ok, so I created a blog. But no one said I had to actually write stuff. I was just told "Keri you should have a blog." Not "Keri, you should have a blog and actually write stuff." To those whom actually care I will try to do better. I can't get much worse- right!
I do have funny stories to share and goals I'm working at. I guess I could put that stuff in. I'm just a slacker! I might even figure out how to put pictures on this thing. Won't that just put you all in cardiac arrest. Me bloggin' with pics.
We are heading out to the store right now so I'll update later. Till then.
2 comments:
Call me anytime for help with the photos. I'm pretty much always online so I could walk you through the steps. I miss my darling little niece and nephews and we would all love to see some photos!
I will be sure to do that sis thanks.
Post a Comment