If she had to camp I know this is how she would prefer to do it.
So, to compensate for not taking them camping them up in the mountains this weekend I let them go camping in their room. I set up Ty's small tent in their room and the boys were more than excited for their camp out.
They tried to convince me to let them sleep in the back yard, but I convinced them their room was a better choice. They agreed. Dawson gave the reason to stay inside was because "no mountain lions will eat us." Xander piped in, "hahaha, and no dogs will pee on our tent."
This led to extreme silliness and goofiness.
Happy camping my boys.
4 comments:
How right you are. Camping is only good if you have running water right next door. (and I don't mean in a stream).
That looks like a super fun time!
I bet a huge bonus was you got them to clean their room to fit the tent in it.
Post a Comment