Farm season has arrived again. This year is bringing a new challenge. And the challenges's name is Sawyer. Oh my working at a farm with an 18 month old is proving to be very fun, but very exhausting. He is everywhere! Without fear!
Most days it won't be to bad, but, the days we have 200 kindergartners roaming around may get a little scarey. Good thing I got him a beautiful Hee Haw Farms shirt. He is officially a member of the Hee Haw family. Hopefully, no one will take him home as a souvineer.
Dawson is having a hard time couping with the fact that mommy and Sawyer get to go to the farm every day and he doesn't. He's been with me everyday for the past 3 yrs and now he has to go to school. He informed me that he doesn't have to go to kindergarten, he can work at the farm too. He sure is trying.
I do have a few fun surprises planned for the kiddos this season. And they start on Saturday. I think we'll head down for some fun and dirt. The haunted hay ride starts this weekend and it's kid friendly. The corn maze is divided in 2 phases. The first phase is 3 acres and shaped like a treasure chest. The second phase is on 9 acres and is in the shape of a pirate ship. We will skip this phase. It takes about 45mins-1hr to get through it. If you don't get lost.
There's fun pig races scheduled. The kids get to go in the pig pen and try to catch a piglet. The children love it and the parents get a real good laugh. To add to the fun I'm sure we will ride on the hay ride over and over and over again.
If this doesn't ware them out enough, we'll do it all over again on Monday when I work that night. Biggest perks to the job-I can take my kids. Oh and the fact that we can all get in for free. (:
Next time I'll be sure to take my camera.

1 comment:
What fun for Sawyer. Poor Dawson. He has many good memories from his years there-no wonder he doesn't want to go to school. Would you?
Have fun with all the kids. I agree. Free is best.
Post a Comment