Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I Can Ride That.

I have a young son who must have the mind set that if he can sit on it, he can ride it. Lately, Sawyer will try and ride on anything. We have a toy dump truck and he will pull the dumper part off, sit on the base of it and scoot around on it. He does this with a 'Diego' truck we have too. It's so funny to see him attempt riding on anything with wheels. A push cart turns into a truck. Until his bum slips out of it and falls.
Dawson has a giant elephant that turned into ride on. Guess he can say he rode an elephant. hahaha
He scooted around the floor on the elephant for quite awhile. Another bonus to wood floors.
Once He tried to climb on top of the lawn mower while I was mowing. Yes, this sounds super scary and dangerous, but rest assured I did not let him. We have an electric mower and it's very safe. The blade is completely enclosed, but I was still so mean and didn't allow him to ride the mower.
But, by far my favorite is when he sat on a remote control 4-wheeler and rode it. He even added sound effects. It was awesome.
It looks like we might have a future 4-wheeling, motorcycle riding boy.

2 comments:

mom said...

Better be careful next time you go to ID and he sees the kids on the 50 and 4 wheeler. He'll want a piece of the action too.

Kate said...

What a fun little man!