Mackenzie heading off to 5th grade.
Mrs. Varner is Kenz's teacher this year.
Kenzie is looking forward to the 5th grade Clear Creek over night.
and the Hope of America program.
Xander is in 3rd grade.
His teacher is Thorstrom.
He is so excited to learn multiplication and cursive this year.
It's hard to believe my babies are growing up so fast.
Kenz has one more year left in elementary school.
And before I know it Sawyer will be heading off to kindergarten.
They were ready by 7:15. I was made them wait till 7:30 before they could leave.
So mean. I know, but school didn't start until 8:00.
And away they go!
Good luck guys on all the new adventures awaiting you.
2 comments:
You know Dawson's going to want to ride his bike too. Nothing like back to school smiles. Have a great year!
They grow up so fast! Enjoy the peace and quiet. :)
Post a Comment