Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Rain Day

Well, today is cold and rainy. So I decided that it was time to go through all my baby and kid clothes and separate them back into sizes and totes. Missy, what do ya need? Katie, any girl clothes you don't have of mine or Missy hasn't already given you? Patricia, what does Gavin need? I might have it! If you guys are looking for a size let me know. I'm your own personal "Kids R' Us".

I love cleaning random things. It sure beats doing the toilets. ha,ha.

3 comments:

Kate said...

I so agree! I can spend 2 hours reorganizing the pantry while the floor needs mopped, the dishes need done, and dinner needs cooked. Maybe it's hereditary?

Missy said...

It was great talking to you Keri. Can't wait to get together to get some clothes for Trinity. Maybe by then we will have some summer weather and need summer clothes.

Keri said...

Missy, STOP! Don't buy Trin anything yet. I have an entire tote full of clothes for her. Shorts, tees, tanks, jeans, sundresses, church dresses, skirts, and a bathing suit. Sizes 4t-5t-4. I saved the 5's here, most 5's are fall clothes.