I forgot to mention that the love of my life got a monitor for the computer in the basement. I can now add to my blog in the middle of the day or whenever the opportunity presents itself. Ty found a couple of free monitors on Craig's List. He picked up 2 just in case they didn't work so well. Now I can use the Internet at any time!!! He also got a free laptop and power thingy from work. The computer lab was getting rid of old computers and Ty asked if he could take one. It is old and slow compared to what Tyler is use to. But, when it's free who am I to complain. I told him free is free and that is good enough for me.
The other benefit to me having a computer again is I can find activities and little lessons for the summer. I had mentioned that Xander isn't going to pre-school in the summer and I am going to continue teaching him. So having resources at my finger tips is a big help.
Another thing I love to do is find FHE Lessons to add to my expanding collection of "kid friendly" lessons and activities. It really helps when trying to pull a lesson together at the last minute.
And so I say, Thank-you, Tyler, thank-you.
3 comments:
Yeah, I am excited you will update more often. Your kids always do the darndest things.
I could use a free laptop too. Lucky you. I agree with Missy.
Ya know, my kids do, do the darndest things. I hope you guys get a kick out of the stuff they do. That's all I ever have to share. After all, I am a stay at home mom of 3. And that's my life.
Post a Comment