Before I move on, I will just make mention of a wonderful compliment I was given by my neighbor.
We were discussing our ages and I made the comment that she was close to the same age as me. She insisted I was much younger. When our ages were revealed she was in fact younger than me. She exclaimed, "Wow, you age good. You hardly have wrinkles or grey hair." I laughed at her and said, "Well I'm not THAT old yet." We both got a good laugh. I think she must have thought I was younger than I am cause I really don't act my Old, ancient age.
OK. back to Ty. For his birthday he wanted to keep it simple and small. Just us and a nice dinner and pie. He didn't want cake. He wanted apple pie. I can do that!
Birthday Pie.
The kids wanted me to put all 38 candles on the pie.
Can you imagine the blaze.
Anxiously waiting.
Oh hey, it's me.
1 comment:
Sweet and simple can be the best. I've found since my apple pie baking daughter moved away that marie Calender's apple pies are really pretty good.
The younger you are the younger I am, right?
Post a Comment