Thursday, December 19, 2013

Arete Carnival.

Back in Sept. Arete (Kenzie's gym) held a carnival fundraiser. The money earned was going to a new spring floor. I figured this was a very worthy cause so I called my friend Tara, invited her and her girls to tag along with me and the kids for a day of play. When we got there they a had us put each of our names in a raffle. When Sawyer saw the prize that's all he wanted. Now what kind of prize would make a 3yr old boy go crazy, you might ask. Well, when it's a doughnut the size of his head any kid would want it.



Unfortunately, he didn't win it.
But, I did! So I told him he did. And let him claim his prize,
Now let the sugar rush begin.

I wasn't kidding when I said it was the size of his head.

They had several games and activities for the kids to participate in. I didn't get pics of those. But I did get a few shots of my boys with their faces painted.

Gee, I wonder what school they like.

 In the end, we all had a very fun time. The kids went away with tummy's full of hot dogs,chips and treats. Sawyer got his giant doughnut. Tara and I had a blast visiting with each other for hours. And kids were exhausted! I call that a success.

1 comment:

mom said...

That is one huge donut. Did you let him eat the whole thing?