Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Glasses.

I have to post this before I forget it.

I took the 3 oldest kids to eye doctor last week and found out that Xander has perfect vision. The eye doc said, "He had the best vision of the day!"
We also found out, Dawson needs glasses. I was amazed to find out he needed glasses because he's never complained about blurry vision. He simply said to me, "mom, I didn't know I couldn't see." We decided we would get his glasses closer to school starting. I had him try on a few frames just for the fun of it. He actually had so much fun trying on frames he ended up trying on about 30 different styles. We found a couple pairs that looked really cute on him.
As he tried on frames, I made the comment, "You're even more handsome with glasses. How is that possible!" In true Dawson fashion he responds, "Now the girls are really going to want to kiss me. Maybe even on the lips!"
Oh, heaven help me with this boy!
Kenzie got glasses in addition to her contacts just as back ups. Plus it will be nice for her to have glasses at girls camp.

How cute is she.

1 comment:

mom said...

Guess they get their vision problems from this side of the fam. Sorry. Love Kenz's glasses. Tell her I love the color of her hair in that pic, She's looks so grown up.
We'll be waiting to see D's look that will make him even more irresistible to the ladies.